The Verminators are the main antagonists of Rabbids Go Home. They wear different colored suits to protect their bodies from the Bwaahh attack, each of them having unique abilities that will allow them to eliminate the Rabbids and get their stuff back. All of the verminators have large red, tanks on their backs.
The first Verminator was an owner of a pet shop. At the end of the game, they use a large number of bombs to blast the Rabbids into space, but are soon chased away (or crushed) by the falling objects the Rabbids collected during the game.
Types of Verminators Edit
- Vermijumper - A green level 4 verminator with a special skill of flying bellyflops to attack the Rabbids.
- Vermipenguin - An orange level 3 verminator with a special skill of headlong headbutts to attack the Rabbids.
- Vermitorch - A blue level 5 verminator with a special skill of frying the Rabbids.
- Vermitop - A black level 6 verminator with a special skill of spinning to attack the Rabbids.
- Vermitank - A verminator with a plate with spikes at the front with a special skill of jousting to attack the Rabbids.
- The first Verminator - The first Verminator encountered by the Rabbids in the level "Wack-A-Wabbid". Unlike most Verminators he does not wear a gas mask or an oxygen tank. He wears a yellow Verminator suit. The character is the boss of the stage Wack a Wabbid, with his fight taking place near the end.
- Jennifer Barns - A meek female Verminator who appears as a boss guarding the Landing Gear XL Stuff at the end of the level "Holdup In The Hanger".
- Smith - A male Verminator who works with Miss Barns and appears as a boss guarding the Landing Gear XL Stuff at the end of the level "Holdup In The Hanger".
- Mr. Director - Miss Barns and Smith's superior who appears at the beginning of "Holdup In The Hanger". He sends Miss Barns and Smith to deal with the Rabbids when they invade the airport hanger searching for Stuff. He is also the boss of Sandra. Unlike the other Verminators, he doesn't wear a Verminator suit, though he does possess some command over them.
- Nurse Betty - She wears a white "Verminette" suit as a wedding dress during her wedding to Barney in the level "Till Rabbids Do Us Cart".
- Sandra - She wears a Pink "Verminette" suit in the level "14-Carrot Rabbid".
- They are the third main antagonists of the Rabbids (Franchise), the others are the Rabbids, Professor Barranco 3, Thief Rabbid, John Charles
- They can also activate the Bomb Turret.
- The Verminette never appear as enemies.
- Regular humans begin to wear thin Verminator suits when the Rabbid outbreak increases.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.