"H Hey" -He's said that when he meet some Rabbids.
Rayman is the main protagonist in the Rayman franchise. He was the mascot of Ubisoft and the main character in the Rayman franchise and the first three games of the Rabbids franchise. He first appeared in the very successful 1995 game called Rayman, and then appeared in other games in the series, such as Rayman 2 The Great Escape and Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc. He later appeared as the protagonist in Rayman Raving Rabbids. He's always trying to stop the Rabbids' schemes. He stopped them from stealing the Globox children, taking over the world and taking over his television. In Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman and the 3 of the Globox kids were eating at a picnic. But then, the Globox Kids get taken underground and replaced by Rabbids. The Rabbids refused on taking the food Rayman offered. Then, Rayman was taken to the Rabbids Stadium where he would have to play through thousands of minigames to unlock the Globox babies and set them free. In Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman reappears as the protagonist. He finds out on the news that the Rabbids were taking over earth, So he took out his plunger gun and fought the Rabbids disguised as one. After that, in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party he reappears as the deuteragonist or main antagonist. In the opening of the game, Rayman is seen running away from the Rabbids. They get zapped by lightning and then get transported into Rayman's TV. Rayman tries desperate attempts to get rid of the Rabbids, eventually breaking his own TV and getting them out. He's then chased by them again. After Rayman: Raving Rabbids TV Party, the Rabbids have made small cameos in Rayman's games, usually as enemies.
Main Video Games
- Rayman - 1995
- Rayman 2 The Great Escape - 1999
- Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc - 2003
- Rayman Raving Rabbids - 2006
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2- 2007
- Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party - 2008
- Rayman Origins - 2011
- Rayman Legends - 2013
- Globox: Rayman's best friend that first appeared in Rayman 2 and most games afterwards.
- Betilla: a fairy from Rayman 1, and reappears in Rayman Origins.
- Ly: a fairy from Rayman 2
- Teensies: magical creatures from The Glade of Dreams
- Baby Globoxes: sons and daughters of Globox and Uglette
- The Magician (formerly): a magician that gave Rayman tips to survive in Rayman 1 and Rayman Origins
- Murfy: A greenbottle that first appears in Rayman 2 and is Rayman's instructor.
- Uglette: Globox's wife
- Clark the Giant: A powerful and friendly giant that appeared in Rayman 2.
- Carmen the Whale: A purple whale that lives in The Whale's Bay (Rayman 2)
- Sam the Snake: A snake that lives in The Marshes of Awakening.
- Bzzit: a mosquito who's best friends with Rayman and appears in both Rayman 1 & Rayman Revolution.
- Mr. Dark
Rayman's main powers are his telescopic fist and using his hair as a helicopter. They are used in most Rayman games.
In Rayman 2 he uses a magic fist, which his main ability in the game, replacing the telescopic fist from Rayman 1. It was however replaced by the telescopic fist in Rayman 3.
In Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 & 2, he uses a plunger gun as his main weapon.
Costumes in Rayman Raving Rabbids